(Australian Associated Press)
WHAT ARE THE CHANGES TO JOBKEEPER?
- JobKeeper was introduced in March, with a flat payment of $1500 per fortnight for eligible employees for six months
- JobKeeper will become a two-tiered payment from September to March 28, 2021
- For the December quarter, payments will be $1200 per fortnight per employee, or $750 for workers who were employed for less than 20 hours a week
- For the March quarter, payments will be $1000 per fortnight per employee, or $650 for workers who were employed for less than 20 hours a week
- Workplace flexibility will be available for businesses receiving JobKeeper, as well as so-called “legacy JobKeeper businesses” where their turnover remains between 10 and 30 per cent down.